Sunday, April 1, 2012

Look me in the eye- Michael Jordan





"Look me in the eye. It's okay if you're scared. So am I. But we're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of what I WON'T become, and you're scared of what I COULD become. Look at me. I won't let myself end where I started. I won't let myself finish where I began. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important than courage - I have patience. I will become what I know I am.
  
I often wish I was older when Michael Jordan was in his prime. I was about 4 years old when he was leading the Bulls, and can remember my family getting excited for the game to start. He was such a large part of so many lives, and watching his commercials truly inspire me. Although I can not remember in great detail all of his games, I remember the feeling I had when I heard Michael Jordan was on T.V. 


The first time I saw this video, I knew right away it was Michael. I love how you do not see his face at all but can still figure out it is him. His deep voice is intimidating as well as inspirational to everyone. It is one of the videos that truly gives you goosebumps, which is the main reason I absolutely love it. 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment