Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas Craze


The first thing I think about when Christmas time rolls around is obviously the Christmas music, but more importantly the fun Christmas commercials.  For weeks people around the world are in a craze shopping for their loved ones, and turn into stressed out, anxious, intense shoppers just like the woman seen in this ad.
This has got to be one of the best Christmas commercials out there, and it is not a surprise that Target is responsible. Not only so all  their ads grab the eye of the customer, they also make them laugh. When Christmas time rolls around I look for these commercials, because they remind me instantly of my mom, and the billions of other shoppers I see around the mall during the weeks before Christmas. I think this ad does a great job in showing how crazy people get around Christmas time, and how intense shoppers can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment