Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back in the Day

"Can your fruit snack do this?!" I was searching around looking for commercials that caught my attention, and I decided that I wanted to think back in the day of the commercials that stood out to me the most. Looking back on my younger years this is the one commercial that I still think about. As a kid I used to HATE when commercials would interrupt the show I was watching, expect for this particular one. The idea of turning a person into a cactus or a fruit head was extremely appealing to me. This commercial is fun and really grabs the eye of the T.V watcher, The fun music and crazy characters still brings a smile to my face as I look back to the 90s.
      I am not a huge fan of Gushers these days, but back when I was younger and found Gushers in my lunch I thought it was the best day of my life. This commercial was the reason I forced my mom to buy them because their commercial is awesome, and and so are the bright colored candies. You don't see these commercials anymore, but I sure wish I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment