Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chipotle---one of the best fast foods out there.


Chipotle: Mexican Grill is a personal favorite of mine along with thousands in the US of A. Their food is phenomenal, their service is fast and you get a ton of food for your buck.   When I sit down and think of how they get their name out to the world nothing comes to mind. I have never seen a Chipotle commercial or an ad for Chipotle which explains why I was so shocked when I came across this commercial  I think this commercial is awesome because it shows how the food industry is lacking natural animals and using pigs and cows that are contained and locked up, and shipped off to restaurants. Chipotle does not believe in this, and wants to show that their meat is pure and straight from the farms as seen in the last part of the commercial.
    I find this commercial to be fun to watch with its cartoon characters and music. I think this commercial is very well constructed and tells a story, but is not too long. I love that Chipotle is getting their name out there and showing it's customers how they run their company





No comments:

Post a Comment